Sunday, May 27, 2012

Getting Creative

Ok so all this baby talk in the last couple days has me wanting to shop and make a nursery but since we are still sooooo far away from finding out what we are having I decided to buy a surf duvet cover I have been eying off at Adairs Kids for Jayden. It's so hard to find any nice surf stuff in a cot/toddler size! I bought this one in a single bed size and decided to get creative and cut it down :) I turned it into a toddle size duvet cover and toddler pillow! This way It's not a quilt and I can take it off and wash it easily :)

Jayden is still in a cot just until we move into our new place in a couple months and we can set up his toddler bed, which is the same size mattress but just doesn't have rails. We thought it may be a nice transition for him since that's what we did with Max when we moved into out Nowra house.
Anyway I thought I would share some pics, I love how it's come out :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin