Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bridal Party Gifts

While we are in the gift giving blog mood I thought I would share with you the bracelets I bought for Clare, Nicole and I for the wedding day. They are so cute gorgeous and absolutely perfect! 
I bought the bracelets from MadeBySam on Esty.com, each bracelet has a starfish charm, blue aqua chalcedony charm, pearl charm and a disc with initial on it. I bought the white leather bracelet boxes from eBay and I used rub on letters to make them more personalised, then added ribbon and slider to make them more decorative. The leather boxes came in white cardboard boxes and I was originally not going to use them but to protect the leather boxes I thought it was a good idea to keep them and it made for an extra craft project :) so I added some pink patterned paper and rhinestone initial on the cardboard box to make them a little prettier. 

This bracelet will be my something blue for the wedding day too :)  
I can't wait to give them to the girls.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin