Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Max's Monster Bash

So we have decided to do a monster bash for Max's b'day this year. Partially because hes such a terror with his almost 4 year old attitude haha and also because max wanted a monster party. I know it's still a few weeks away but I wanted to be organized, with uni taking up sooo much of my time I have to do dribs and drabs! I have taken a few photos while he was sleeping of the concept and ideas of his party but it's all packed away again for him when his b'day arrives :)

We are having a craft center for chalk drawing, colour in sheets with crayons and build a monster plasticine kit, it's going to be fun!

We also have a monster house photo booth. There will be two monsters. 

This is a little preview.

I haven't finished the blue monster but you get the idea.
Excuse the crappy photo's like I said it was dark lol




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin