Monday, October 24, 2011

Wedding Invitations

We have started handing out our message in a bottle save the dates and they have been a huge hit. I'm so happy how they turned out which makes me more excited for our invitations :)
My wedding invitation suitcases which will have all the information inside have arrived. I have started making all the different things to go in each suitcase and they are starting to come together. I decided to make a formal invitation that everyone will have that will sit on top and then the other info depending on each guest will go underneath. These might include, RSVP card and envelope, accommodation info, flight details, dayspa treatments, gold coast information, brochures, etc. I have put some things in envelopes and other things like brochures will go in loosely.
Its all on nice shimmery paper but photo's aren't crash hot.

 our formal invites

wording

RSVP & return envelopes

accommodation & flight details for some guests

Dayspa treatment pack for some guests

All in the suitcase with formal invite on top

suitcase closed

A luggage tag with guest name will be attached, also might put some shells or coral and other decorative items inside. There's a few more things I have to collect like brochures, etc before they are complete but getting there :)


194 Days till "I DO"

 

1 comment:

  1. Can someone let me know where I can purchase these suitcases? Thanking you in advance.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin