Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Shopping!!

I'm a girl that loves to shop!
Lots of new things mostly for the family but you know how it is when you have kids and a loving partner lol.

At the moment I am absolutely obsessed with Etsy.com they have the coolest stuff on there

I bought a blanket for Jayden's surf theme nursery but it's so cute and vintage I might have to keep it for myself lol - Thanks to Etsy shop Verdurebydesign


Also got a bunting for his room! also very cute.. - Thanks to Etsy shop Smith&Bird



I had this security blanket made for Jayden which I can attach his dummy to. It has a photo of him and Ben so he can keep Daddy close when he goes away. I absolutely love it. I have photo's but am still waiting for it in the mail. It's more then I dreamed of and can't wait to show it off. It's deff one of a kind - Thanks to Gemma from Etsy shop GemmaPayne She was so lovely to deal with and listened to my every request and I am truly grateful that she could make something to special for Jayden and Daddy. 
 It has soft minky on the back

The dummy chain I got also in the surf theme with Jayden's name on it -
Thanks to Etsy shop MichaAndMandy

I want to get a two toned cot and dresser for his room, it's the modern look and would go great with his stuff that I already have.


 I'm off to bed

Fiona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin