Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Been Awhile!

Ok so Ben didn't come home early =( but on the plus side only 3 more sleeps yay!! 
So much has happened since last time I blogged. For starters the Perth plan a total bust. Dunno really think Ben freaked out and wants to be closer to his family which I get but still a little disappointing. I'm happy where he is and glad to have him so I guess I can't complain.

I finally have the ball rolling with this mediation and lawyers stuff so I can get Max away from Leigh soon until he's off stupid drugs because it scares the hell out of me that Max isn't safe =(

Jayden is great getting so big. Max is starting to play up with lack of routine so I'm dying to get our own place where-ever that may be and putting him back in school.

Um I'm so tired I thought I was able to remember all the things to update but wow really can't think or focus lol

Fiona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin